ALSANZA MEDIZINTECHNIK UND PHARMA GMBH PRIVACY
NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
As the data controller, as Alsanza Medizintechnik und Pharma GmbH (the “Company”) residing in “Hermann-Burkhardt-Straße 3, 72793 Pfullingen, Germany”, with this Privacy Notice, we aim to inform you about your personal data processed, in the processing of personal data, in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
As part of your relationship with the company, the following personal data is processed;
- Your credentials: first and last name,
- Contact information: address information, e-mail, phone number,
- Professional Experience information: professional information, title, Branch, the affiliated hospital information
- Your audio and visual recordings: audio recordings, image recordings, photos,
- Your special categories of data: Association and foundation membership information.
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data obtained as part of your relationship with the Company is processed for the purposes listed below.
- Execution of sales processes of products and support services after sales,
- Conducting communication activities,
- Carrying out the financial accounting processes,
- Management of demands and complaints,
- Execution of the bidding process for the products, the promotion and marketing processes of the products and services,
- Conducting activities for merchant satisfaction,
- Sending information about products, publications, events and business life, sending invitations, congratulations, promotional messages to events,
- Organizing organizations and events,
- Execution of the ethical notification process,
- Fulfillment of legal obligations arising in legislation
- Execution of the Agreement and reporting processes,
- Execution of the hedge process,
- Execution of the transportation, cargo, customs and logistics processes,
- Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations.
- TRANSFER OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, within the scope of the provisions of the GDPR regarding the transfer of personal data, to the extent required by the purposes set out in Article 2 of this Privacy Notice; can be transferred to authorized institutions and entities, to our business partners, suppliers and officials in domestic; to our business partners, subsidiaries and affiliates, suppliers and third parties in abroad.
- METHODS AND LEGAL REASONS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected during the establishment of your legal relationship with our Company and during the continuation of the relationship in question, verbally, in writing or electronically through tools such as website, mobile applications, e-mail, telephone, application forms, and through written or verbal communication channels with our Company, provided that it is from you, third parties and legal authorities. Your personal data collected accordingly is processed based on the reasons of compliance with the GDPR and given below.
- Obtaining the explicit consent,
- It is clearly stipulated in the legislation to which our company is subject, especially in the Turkish Commercial Code,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of an agreement, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the agreement,
- It is mandatory in order to fulfill the legal obligation.
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right.
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the related person are not harmed.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
In accordance with the provisions of GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data.
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used appropriately for its purpose,
- Knowledge of third parties to whom personal data is transferred in domestic or abroad,
- Request correction if personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Request that these transactions be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data was transferred in case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request the indemnification of the loss in case of loss due to the processing of personal data illegally.
- IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
Pursuant to the provisions of GDPR, in accordance with your legal rights regarding your personal data, you can send your demands with a petition prepared in accordance with the conditions specified in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, to the address “Hermann-Burkhardt-Straße 3, 72793 Pfullingen, Germany” by hand or by a notary public, by means of identification. In addition, you can send it to to the e-mail address info@Alsanza.com by using secure electronic signature and mobile signature or by using the e-mail address in our company system, which was previously notified to our company and confirmed by us.